Monroe County Adult Probation Department
101 N. Main St. Room 18
Woodsfield, Ohio 43793
Monroe County Court
Adult Probation (Misdemeanor)
Chief Probation Officer- Kylee Holland
Phone: (740) 472-0924
Fax: (740) 472-6085
Monroe County Common Pleas Court
Adult Probation (Felony)
Chief Probation Officer- Matt Vinskovich
Phone: (740) 472-2532
Fax: (740) 472-6085
Court Bailiff/ / Pre-Sentence Services
Probation Officer-Tyler Brooks
Phone: (740) 472-0841
Fax: (740) 472-2518
PRETRIAL SERVICES PROVIDES PRE-SENTENCE INVESTIGATION AND PRE-TRIAL SUPERVISION TO THE COURT FOR DEFENDANTS PRIOR TO SENTENCING OR DISPOSITION OF THEIR CASE.
The Monroe County Common Pleas Court Adult Probation Department is an essential partner in the County’s criminal justice system and contributes to public safety through its court services, supervision and treatment referral functions. The Adult Probation Department supervises those on court-ordered supervision.
The Adult Probation Department is committed to maintaining a dynamic, evidence-based organization that empowers staff, promotes diversity, values learning, and works collaboratively with the community to positively impact individuals under our supervision while protecting the citizens of Monroe County.
As an integral part of the Monroe County Court of Common Pleas, the Adult Probation Department provides services and interventions from pretrial release through post conviction supervision. We strive to protect the community, reduce recidivism, operate in a safe and secure manner, support victims and others impacted by crime, assist the Court in decision-making, and promote positive change.
Core Principles & Values
We believe in:
- Protecting the community through the use of evidence-based practices, emphasizing risk reduction and accountability
- Empowering people to make positive changes in their thinking which promotes prosocial behavior
- Respecting the dignity of every individual
- Embracing the diversity of our community
- Encouraging personal and professional development while learning from our individual and collective experiences
- Functioning as a cooperative team by emphasizing ongoing communication, both internally and with our partners and stakeholders
- Promoting productivity, health, and balance in a safe, supportive, and respectful working environment
- Incorporating current technology into our supervision strategies and daily operations
- Evaluating and continuously improving our programs, practices, and interactions